- The article text should be submitted on A4 sheets in Microsoft Word 3.0 or 7.0:
- Margins – 20 mm from all sides,
- Font – Times New Roman 12 pt,
- Interval – single,
- Paragraph – 1 cm,
- Hyphenation in words – do not affix,
- Do not number pages.
- Manuscript structure
Initials and surnames of authors, organization official name
Abstract 1800–2000 characters. The following information should be reflected in the abstract:
- Design / methodology / approach;
- Limitation / consequences of research;
- Practical value;
- Originality and significance of the results.
Keywords 6–10 words.
Problem statement and analysis of the recent researches and publicationsStatement of the problem and its solution: Materials and Methods, Results, DiscussionConclusion and recommendations AcknowledgementsConflicts of Interest.
REFERENCES (APA style)
- Illustrations (photographs, drawings, diagrams, charts) and tables must be submitted in the article immediately after the text where they are mentioned for the first time, or on the next page. On illustrations all necessary designations and their explanation in captions should be indicated. All illustrations must be inserted into the text from the format .jpg / .jpeg, .png, .tif / .tiff, .gif, .bmp. It is not allowed to insert illustrations (photographs, drawings, diagrams, charts) from the editors of Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop, etc. into the text. At the request of the editorial office, illustrations must be presented in separate files. Links in the text of the article, illustrations and tables should be submitted sequentially within the article.
- Formulas in the text should be typed in the formula editor and located immediately after being mentioned in the text. An explanation of the meaning of the symbols and numerical coefficients must be submitted directly under the formula in the sequence in which they are given in the formula.
- The reduction of words and phrases should be carried out in accordance with the current standards for library and publishing.
- References in the text to information sources should be indicated by a serial number in square brackets.
Information about authors by form:
- Name of the author
- Scientific degree, academic title
- Institution address: street, building, city, country, postal code
- ORCID ID:
- Scopus Author ID:
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.