Aims and Scope
Journal “Labour protection problems in Ukraine” – is a peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal, which is intended for publication of scientific works of Ukrainian and foreign scientists, regulatory bodies practitioners, politicians and other persons whose scientific interests lie in the field of modern achievements in the field of labour protection, industrial and environmental safety.
Journal “Labour protection problems in Ukraine” publishes studies on the following subject areas covered includes but not limited to:
- Legislation, procedures and practice in the field of labor protection, industrial and environmental safety.
- The theory and concepts development of assessing the working environment factors influence on professional and environmental risks.
- Research and deepening of knowledge in the field of occupational safety and health with the aim of improving the existing OSH management system.
- The dangerous and harmful factors study in industrial enterprises.
- Research, justification, development and implementation of protective and preventive measures in the workplace.
- Development of methods for preventing occupational injuries and diseases.
- Analysis and modelling of the impact assessment and management of the environmental impact on human health, products, technology, and the natural, man-made objects state, etc.
- Analysis and modelling of the impact assessment of the man-made activities on the environment and management it.
- The education and research trends in the field of labour protection, industrial and environmental safety.
Moreover, research methods and methodology can be:
- methods: numerical methods, statistical methods, analysis of residual life, design of process systems, CAD/CAM, CAMS, CAQ design, structural design, technological design, material design, applied mechanics, computational materials science and mechanics, material and technical databases, expert systems, artificial intelligence methods and the like;
- methodology: forecasting, indicators, cost-benefit analysis, algorithms, electron microscopy, X-ray phase analysis, metallography and quantitative metallography, image analysis, computer assistance in engineering tasks and scientific research and the like;
- for educational trends: the development of teaching and the development of new curricula for bachelors and masters in the field of labour protection, industrial and environmental safety, environmental management, labour protection and occupational safety, environmental degradation problems, computer training, professional selection, etc.
It is expected that all materials in any of these sections will be of interest to an international audience in addition to other criteria, such as high scientific quality, reliability of the information provided, originality and practicality of the study, lack of plagiarism and borrowing text.
Articles are the most common form of presentation and should reflect innovative theories and/or practices within the journal.
Current literature reviews are welcome when they combine the current engineering and technology state related to some aspect of theory and/or practice, where existing research gaps of interest to the impact assessment community are identified or a new theory is developed. The words number is not strictly regulated, but editors reserve the right to return articles to reduce that are considered too long.
Journal Section Policy
Manuscripts are accepted in all sections of the journal, indexed and reviewed.
The journal editorial staff carries out systematic work to include of this scientific edition in international electronic libraries, directory and scientometric databases in order to enter the global scientific information space, to increase the journal rating and citation indexes of its authors.